Setting up to transfer ETH to Immutable X
To add funds, first make sure:
- Your wallet is linked to Immutable X
- Your linked wallet has ETH (see: What is ETH? and How do I get ETH?)
Transferring ETH to Immutable X
- Navigate to the Immutable X Inventory page.
- Click "Deposit" in the top right hand corner.
- Click "Deposit ETH" from the dropdown menu.
- Type in the amount you wish to deposit.
NOTE: A gas fee will be required to transfer ETH onto Immutable X. This is a transaction fee on the Ethereum network, and is required for all transactions that happen directly on the network. The transaction fee can fluctuate, so make sure you are aware of the current fee. Once you have transferred your ETH onto Immutable X, you will no longer have to pay gas fees for your trades with the platform.
- A pop up box will open asking for you to sign into your MetaMask account.
- Follow the prompts, and a second popup will open from Immutable X asking you to verify the transfer.
- Once you have verified the transfer your ETH will be sent to Immutable X, this can take a little bit of time.
- Your ETH is now on Immutable X and can be used to buy cards and packs!