I haven't received the cards I just purchased.
There are two transactions that need to confirm after you make a purchase - the transaction you send, and a callback transaction we send. If your transactions confirmed within the last 20 minutes and your pack hasn't shown up yet, you likely need to just wait awhile longer.
If it's been longer than 20 minutes since your transaction confirmed, try the following:
- Make sure you're logged into MetaMask
- Make sure you are in The Temple (either in Client or on the website) where your pack will show up.
- Try hard refreshing your browser (⌘ Cmd + ⇧ Shift + R on Mac or Ctrl + F5 on Windows) or Clearing the Cache in the client (found under Settings).
If purchasing cards from the Market, it is common that someone beat you to purchasing the card, though this doesn't always display properly. When this happens, the transaction will appear as successful on Etherscan - but will also read "reverted", meaning your purchase and any ETH spent were refunded. If the same card still appears available for purchase on the Market, perform a refresh or a clear cache.
Please note that any gas used in the transaction will not be refunded.
If the purchase takes longer than an hour to confirm, please Submit a Request here.
I can't see my packs.
First, attempt a Clear Cache or a hard refresh of your Browser. If the packs still don't appear in your Temple, it's possible they have been opened already. Check your inventory for any new cards.
I didn't receive packs from my chest.
Occasionally, packs from opened chests don't migrate properly. This needs to be manually migrated by our team. If you suspect this might be the case, Submit a Request here with the following information:
- Your in-game name.
- Your wallet address.
- Approximate time stamp when you opened the chest.
I can't see my cards on the Trader.
This occurs when:
- You don't have a wallet address linked to your account. To learn more about wallets, please see our guide here.
- The cards you are trying to sell are not of high enough Quality; cards must be of Meteorite quality in order to sell. To learn more about how to make your cards Meteorite Tier Quality, please see our guide here.
- You don't have the correct wallet selected (if you have multiple wallets).