Can I use my Coinbase wallet to make purchases inside of GU?
- We are unable to officially support linking a non-Metamask wallet to your Gods Unchained account for the use of purchasing, trading or minting assets. As part of the 'Stay. Play. Get Paid.' campaign, we require your Coinbase address for the ability to deposit the reward directly into.
- To spend the $20 USD in ETH reward on Gods Unchained packs and chests, you’ll need to transfer the ETH from your Coinbase wallet to your MetaMask wallet and make the purchase on our website. We don't natively support using Coinbase wallet to purchase on Gods Unchained.
Why is there a mission to link to Coinbase?
- Gods Unchained teamed up with Coinbase to make the ‘Stay. Play. Get Paid.’ promotion possible. It’s thanks to the efforts of both Gods Unchained and Coinbase that the $20 USD in ETH reward is available to players who complete missions.
- The SPGP Coinbase linking step is to help prevent referrals being abused. Sending the $20 USD in ETH reward to your Coinbase account makes use of Coinbase’s KYC system to ensure we don’t get hit by bots.
- If you wish to spend the $20 USD in ETH reward on Gods Unchained packs and chests, you’ll need to transfer the ETH from your Coinbase wallet to your MetaMask wallet and make the purchase on our website. Separately, GU accounts must link to MetaMask or other similar wallets for transactions. Our system doesn't yet natively support using Coinbase wallets to purchase on Gods Unchained.
I’m stuck, where can I get more detailed info on Stay. Play. Get Paid. missions?
My coinbase task says pending, is this normal?
- Yes, this is normal. Linking Coinbase accounts could take up to 7 days.
I signed up using a referral code, where is my $20 USD in ETH?
- In order to be eligible to receive the campaign reward, you must complete all eight missions, more information on the requirements can be found at: https://blog.godsunchained.com/2021/02/25/stay-play-get-paid/
I completed the missions, where is my ETH?
- Payouts are processed weekly. It may take up to 7 days for your ETH to appear in your wallet from the moment you complete the campaign, anything beyond this time frame, please open a support ticket.
I forgot to add a referral code, what do I do?
- If you were unable to add a referral during sign up, lodge a ticket to support https://support.immutable.com/hc/en-us
I’m running into technical issues in Gods Unchained, where should I go for help?
I’m running into technical issues when setting up my Coinbase account, where should I go for help?
Can I refer as many people as I want?
- Yes, go as hard as you want! The more people you refer who successfully onboard, the more money you’ll earn.
How do I know if I'm in a Coinbase supported country?
- Check out this link here to verify whether you’re in an eligible location to participate in this campaign: https://www.coinbase.com/places
What does a successful referral have to do for me to earn my $5?
- Create a Gods Unchained account, create or link a Coinbase account and play their first ranked game.
I have completed all my missions, when will I receive my reward?
- For SPGP mission, please wait up to 7 business days for the reward to arrive in your Coinbase wallet
- For Referral, please wait up to 7 business days for the reward to arrive in your selected wallet
How do I find my referral code?
- Go to https://godsunchained.com/learn/spgp/referrals
- Scroll down the page
- Copy the message or copy just the referral code in the referral message text box
Are codes case sensitive?
Can we use any email to subscribe to the newsletter or does it have to be the one we used to sign up for the game?
- Have to use email from Gods Unchained account signup
Do I have to use a Coinbase wallet? Can I use another wallet's eth address?
- It has to be a Coinbase account that we deposit the $20 USD in ETH into
My Coinbase mission says FAILED? Why is that happening?
- There are a couple of common reasons as to why the Coinbase mission fails:
- You entered the incorrect Coinbase ETH address
- You have not completed the KYC. verification process within the Coinbase platform
- Your Coinbase account does not comply with the Terms and Conditions of their platform
- The verification process is completely handled by the Coinbase team, therefore, our team will not be able to provide any assistance in changing the status of the Coinbase mission. You can also reach out to Coinbase support for assistance here: https://help.coinbase.com/