What to do if nothing happens when I try to add my wallet?
Enable Popups in Browser;
Enable Third Party Cookies;
Temporarily Disable Third Party Ad Blocker Extensions(and Brave Shield);
Temporarily Disable Extra Anti-Virus Software (Avast, Norton, etc);
Disable Other Web Wallet Plugins or Extensions;
Temporarily Disable Windows Defender Run Time Defense.
Enabling Pop Ups in Browser
- If the “+ Add wallet” button doesn’t respond, ensure you have pop-ups enabled in your browser and allow any exceptions for godsunchained.com or immutable.com (this process requires the Gods Unchained website to open popup windows from Immutable X and GameStop/MetaMask throughout this journey);
- Verify settings for your browser here: Allowing pop-ups for GodsUnchained.com;
- If this still doesn't work, try refreshing the page and logging back in to your wallet account again.
Enabling Third Party Cookies
- Your browser may block third party cookies automatically. Try to give godsunchained.com an exemption, refresh the page, and see if that resolves your issue.
Temporarily Disable Third Party Ad Blocker Extensions
- If you have any extensions installed that block Ads, or website Scripts from running, you may need to temporarily disable them while you connect your wallet to you Gods Unchained Account.
Temporarily Disable Extra Anti-Virus Software
- If you have any extra Antivirus installed other than a built-in like Windows Defender, such as Avast, or Norton, try to temporarily disable them while you connect your wallet.
- Some software attempts to provide browser protection and can interfere with necessary website functions
Disable Other Web Wallet Plugins or Extensions
- Occasionally the issue may be that another wallet extension is preventing the discovery of your desired wallet. Temporarily disabling these extensions, or switching to a browser with only your desired wallet extension installed can help in this situation
Temporarily Disable Windows Defender Run Time Defense
- Windows Defender Runtime Defense in some rare cases can be configured in such a way that it can prevent wallet linking functionality from working properly. Temporarily disabling this feature while linking, and re-enabling afterwards can help in this situation
If you have multiple wallet extensions installed in your browser, you may experience errors when adding or transacting with your wallets.
GameStop + MetaMask wallets
If you have a GameStop wallet installed and it's set as your default wallet extension, you'll likely run into an error when adding your MetaMask wallet.
In this situation, you can either unselect the GameStop wallet as your default extension, or disable the extension entirely. Either solution should allow you to use your MetaMask wallet.
Open your GameStop wallet extension;
Go to your Profile;
Set Default Browser Extension to Off.
If you're having trouble adding or using your GameStop wallet, try these troubleshooting steps:
- If you have a MetaMask browser wallet installed, try disabling it
- If it's connected to https://market.immutable.com, disconnect it by clicking: [your wallet address] > Disconnect Wallet;
- If that doesn't work, try removing it entirely if you no longer use it (remember to store your seed phrase safely if you intend on re-adding the wallet later)
- You should now be able to select the GameStop wallet when adding it to godsunchained.com;
- If this still doesn't work, open your GameStop wallet extension and go to your Profile;
- Set Default Browser Extension to Off;
- Refresh the Manage Wallets page restart your browser and try adding the wallet again.
Common Error Messages
“Address is already linked:Validation error"
- This means this wallet has already been added to a different Gods Unchained account and you will not be able to link it to a second account.
- To remove it from an account, simply click the Remove Wallet option on the Manage Wallets screen (remember, multiple accounts are not permitted under our Terms and Conditions).
- You may be accidentally trying to connect the same wallet address without realising it.
- Check that you selected the correct wallet address in the Manage Wallets page, and that your MetaMask/GameStop extension and the Immutable X popup window are all the same address to ensure you are connecting the right wallet.
Error: Link iFrame Closed
Wallet could not be linked after attempting to add it to godsunchained.com.
- Make sure you have set the setting "This can read and change site data" to "On all sites" in the MetaMask extension settings:
- Ensure there are no pop-ups blocked or AdBlocker alerts
- Clear your browser's cache and cookies
- Reinstall the MetaMask extension and ensure your network is set to Ethereum Mainnet
- Try again on other web browsers as MetaMask currently works best with Chrome, Brave, and Firefox
This is typically a HTTP/S or web traffic issue, usually caused by third-party tools or plug-ins, and how they interact with our website.
It usually relates to anti-virus/firewall software, browser extensions, browser and computer security software.
If you’re using Bitdefender, please try disabling the “Encrypted Web Scan” setting:
- Protection → Online Threat Prevention → Encrypted web scan - this option should be disabled;
- If you’re not using Bitdefender, try temporarily disabling your anti-virus program.
If you receive a notification from Windows Defender while attempting to launch the game, go to your Windows Security settings and open the Virus and Threat Protection tab.
- To correct the issue, examine your Current Threats and release godsunchained.exe.
- If you're using a VPN, try disabling this temporarily or whitelisting Gods Unchained
- Or, if you're not using a VPN, try testing a one if possible.
Still not working?
- Try an alternative web browser such as Brave, Chrome, or Firefox;
- Test an alternative Internet connection such as mobile/cellular vs WiFi/LAN;
- Try changing your DNS server settings (or ensure you don't have a custom DNS set);
- Disable any proxy or firewall software (for troubleshooting purposes);
- Try another computer.
If you're still experiencing issues, please reach out to the Support Team for further assistance.