If you are experiencing trouble signing into Gods Unchained, whether on the website or the client, first attempt a refresh. This can be done through Clearing the Cache in Settings while in the Gods Unchained client, or performing a hard refresh of your webpage if you're on the Gods Unchained website.
If problems still persist, you will need to submit a request here.
If your installation of Gods Unchained doesn't progress past 40%, you will need to uninstall the game through CCleaner. Perform the following steps:
- Download CCLeaner.
- Go to Tools.
- Hit the Uninstall sub menu.
- Click Immutable.
- Click Delete.
- Reinstall the game.
If you are still experiencing issues, our team will need to investigate. To do so, please Submit a Request here. When you do, please provide the following information:
- - The OS you are using (Mac or Windows).
- - Upload your main.log and renderer.log. You can find these on your computer by going to the following directory:
- *on Linux:* `~/.config/immutable-launcher/logs/`
- *on macOS:* `~/Library/Logs/immutable-launcher/`
- *on Windows:* `%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\immutable-launcher\logs\`