MetaMask is a browser-based wallet that will store your digital assets. It's easy to get started, and can be set up on any chrome-based PC browser.
- To get a MetaMask wallet, let's head over to https://metamask.io/ .
- Once you're there, click on get Chrome extension (or the extension/add-on that's appropriate for your browser) and add it to your browser.
- Within the extension, click on " Create a wallet" on the right side to create your wallet.
- Next, it'll ask you to set up a password for your wallet.
- On the next page, it'll tell you your secret backup phrase. Write this down somewhere and store it in a safe place. If you ever lose access to your wallet, you'll need your secret backup phrase to restore it. Without it, you won't be able to recover your wallet if something happens to your device or if you get locked out.
- The next page will ask you to put in your secret backup phrase to confirm you know it, so go ahead and do that.
- Once you've finished setting up your wallet, you can navigate back to https://godsunchained.com and link your new wallet!
If you would like to disconnect a wallet you currently have connected, please Submit a Request.
Please note that we do not currently have official support non-MetaMask wallets.
We recommend using a MetaMask wallet, as this is the wallet that we officially support and have defined frameworks to address issues in.
The game will work with any web3 supported wallet by linking it to the MetaMask browser extension, but we strongly advise to use MetaMask if possible.
If you are looking to add a Coinbase wallet as your main address as part of the rewards campaign, please note that:
We are unable to officially support linking a Coinbase wallet to your Gods Unchained account for the use of purchasing, trading or minting assets. As part of the 'Stay. Play. Get Paid.' campaign, we require your Coinbase address for the ability to deposit the reward directly into.
For more information, please check out the FAQ for Stay. Play. Get paid: